Event is FINISHED
HTHT: What’s Next For ME?
If You Don’t Know What to Do Next In Your Life, Read on.
“It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive”.
– Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
Interested to find out what is next for you?
Is it possible?
Yes! Of course. Many have done it. So can YOU.
Here are 3 out of 7 tested and proven steps to find out what to do next in your life. It works way faster than going in circles and trying to figure things out on your own. How would you like to find a more efficient way? Such that you can free up more time to do what you love.
1. Find a Coach or Expert who knows the way. Not everybody actually does.
2. Give yourself the permission and freedom to seek what is next for you.
(only you can give yourself a chance to find what really matters to you)
3. Meet the Right People who are living their Life Direction
Join us in an exclusive engaging session facilitated by trained life coaches who are progressing on their journey towards their life direction. In this HTHT session, you get a better understanding of yourself and what is next for YOU!
Date: 10 Mar 2018, Sat
Time: 2.30pm to 4.30pm
Place: Near One KM Mall (Details sent only to confirmed guests)
Size: Cozy (Maximum 6 pax)
As seats are limited, your seat will be confirmed after registration. If seats are filled, you are still very welcome for future events!
Reserve a seat now at http://HTHTWhatsnextforme.peatix.com
For more details, ask your questions to Li Xuan at 98573788.
Here's are what you get from this session:
1. Gain clarity on your search for your next steps
2. Insights into your possible inner conflicts that have been stopping you
3. Meet people who found their direction and are actively working on it
4. Interact with new friends
5. Explore how you, too, can embark on a journey of finding your next steps.
Want to find more groups and events like this?